hiya chicks and babes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dannii

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  12:35:57  Show Profile  Visit Dannii's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey there
so excited to get moving with the new material
i see you like the video
Mama has done a great job - again!
no calender this year, sorry. i have been following your strict instructions to get another album out, so locked myself in the studio and kept going.
i can't believe it's September already
so much to happen before x-mas
off to do some filming today
keep posted
i'll be back!
Dannii xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christina G

United Kingdom
4038 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  12:57:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dannii! I am loving the new single and video I don't suppose you have any plans to come up to Scotland again?

Christina G xxxxx

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
Go to Top of Page

pizzaboy

Slovenia
590 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  15:01:26  Show Profile  Visit pizzaboy's Homepage  Click to see pizzaboy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Dannii!

As I said in my previous post, I LOVE You Won't Forget About Me! Awesome track.I can't wait for the album as well! It will be amazing, I'm 100% sure.Are all songs for the album recorded?

Love and kisses,

Ales
Go to Top of Page

devushkao

United Kingdom
439 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  15:45:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*puts on demanding hat*

Couldn't a photographer have taken photos of you in all your fabulousness in the studio?
Go to Top of Page

kellysquote

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  17:30:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah dan good luck im rooting for ya,hope you get your first uk nu1!!!lots a love .x.x.

where are those angels when you need them
Go to Top of Page

kerena

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  17:50:56  Show Profile  Click to see kerena's MSN Messenger address  Send kerena a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's all going on here isn't it? Dannii - great to see you are so good at following instructions!! Am really loving the new tune... very excited about it being Scott Mills ROTW - it's even making me listen to Radio 1!!!

"... let the music make you rise up"
Go to Top of Page

NeonKnight

USA
309 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  17:51:18  Show Profile  Send NeonKnight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by devushkao

*puts on demanding hat*

Couldn't a photographer have taken photos of you in all your fabulousness in the studio?

No way, the camera couldn't possibly capture such blinding fabulousness....it would've melted in her heat!!

You won't forget about me, as long as you live, I promise you this.
Go to Top of Page

AieJay

United Kingdom
425 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  17:52:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting ready for your first UK #1?

You'd better practice your winning smile!!

AJ
Go to Top of Page

neon nightlite

United Kingdom
335 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  18:46:18  Show Profile  Click to see neon nightlite's MSN Messenger address  Send neon nightlite a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OMG,OMG,OMG its Dannii OMG,OMG,OMG

HI DANNII XXXXXXXXXX

(faints into a heap like an over obsessed fan)

-------------------------------------------------------
u know u made a difference in my life
u came along and eased my troubled mind
like an addiction ur controlling me
....lover for life

Edited by - neon nightlite on 14/09/2004 18:47:06
Go to Top of Page

Giamma

Brazil
17 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  19:05:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Dannii! I'm a new fan of yours and I'm loving every single minute of your comeback. Been discovering your old stuff too and don't know how long I could live without being aware of your music. I love the new song and video! BTW it's a shame I can't buy your albums here in my country, Brazil. Hope you don't mind that I download mp3s, otherwise I wouldn't be able to listen to your music, since I can't afford imports. Kisses, Giamma!
Go to Top of Page

Paul_1973

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  22:07:41  Show Profile  Click to see Paul_1973's MSN Messenger address  Send Paul_1973 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan,hope you are well i just wanted to say,the new song and video are fantastic!! Well done hunny and also Thankyou for always taking the time out to keep in touch with us fans,We love you so much and think the world of you,Thanks for all you do for us,
All my Love Paul xx

Tell me,where are we as lovers?...
Go to Top of Page

Basti

Germany
1160 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2004 :  23:21:57  Show Profile  Click to see Basti's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Dannii!

Good to have you back! As you see the whole forum is getting more excited day by day!
Wish you all the best for the next releases!

I have one question: Is the sound of your new album more the NN style or more the one your new single is like? I loved the last one, it's still my favourite!!!

You looked amazing performing on the yacht! Will contact you soon!

Love and kisses! XXX

Greets from Germany!
The Minogues rule!
Go to Top of Page

leeinsydney

Australia
25 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2004 :  02:32:09  Show Profile  Visit leeinsydney's Homepage  Click to see leeinsydney's MSN Messenger address  Send leeinsydney a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Dannii - congrats on the new song and video - at your best yet again!! Great to see someone putting out decent pop music - I thought it had all but died!!

Good luck with the new album and YWFAM - its going to do great things and you totally deserve it. Hope we see you in Sydney very soon - maybe even for mardi gras?????

Lee
Go to Top of Page

coffeeslush

Indonesia
12 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2004 :  02:33:57  Show Profile  Send coffeeslush a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
dannii!
u go!!!!

if you love hi NRG dance beats and the likes also always keep updates on the minogue sisters, drop me an email or text me at +628158076366 I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE, PREFERABLY UK!!
Go to Top of Page

LeoMelb

Australia
148 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2004 :  09:12:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan
We ya coming home lovey??
Melbourne Cup is in November and they need someone GLAM to show em how its done, - YOU darling!!
Any details when OZ will get the single or a promo trip - we are dying to see you home again dolls.
xox
Go to Top of Page

Chris_Sydney

Australia
415 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2004 :  12:32:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh bless your heart. The new song is great Dannii, I'm tickled pink with it! Great summer tune for down here in Oz. *hint hint*

Look after yourself sweetheart.

x

'cos I think I'm falling...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© London Records 2002 - 2004 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000